Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Long Time No Post

The last few months have been a blur and I've sadly neglected this blog. Managed to keep up with Facebook and Flickr and am trying out Twitter. But am just often too weary to post. But I've renewed my conviction to keep this one up. So first. check out http://www.annettesspot.blogspot.com/ I've made several posts with updates on our new place in St. Pete. That will get you up to date on that aspect of our life. I've promised myself to update my travel blog with our June trip to Nashville and our July trip to Montreal. In the meanwhile you can check out www.flickr.com/photos/abaesel to catch some of the photos.


For now...here is a photo from today in St. Pete. This was a giant thunderhead with an enormous "anvil" which fortunately headed northwest instead of over st. pete.


No comments: