Monday, May 5, 2008

My Bluetooth

I have a bluetooth headset...one more step down the techno/cyber highway.  And here is my pledge.  I will use it when driving but I WILL NOT wear it to coffee with friends, while walking through the mall, strolling down the street with my husband or while in any other way conversing with friends and family.  I'm not sure why, but I really don't like people who wear their bluetooth like a badge...it seems to say...see I'm important, I could get a phone call at any moment now and it's more important than you!  With the exception of calls from my architect or from my mom at odd hours or from my son when he's called 3 times in a row...all my calls can go straight to voice mail if I'm engaged in conversations with other people.  I don't need to make a bluetooth fashion statement. But it IS really nice for the car!


Tags:

No comments: