Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksfuls

I am thankful for so so many things...I am blessed in many ways...but to name a few:

I'm thankful for:

My husband and that we still get along after all these years. I'm excited to be going into retirement together and look forward to many more adventures.

My son who still likes to talk with his mom (and listens to my opinions) and seems to be in a very good place right now, emotionally and otherwise.

My mother's health...that its holding steady.

Yaric and that he so enjoys his studies at Full Sail.

the ability to travel, to see new places, and experience in some small way other peoples lives

My friend Peg and everything that goes with her.

My friends, Marda, Maridadela, and Emily (the threes eMs) who make me laugh.

My friend Judy for her years of sisterhood, for being there, for letting me be there.

Snow (yep, really)

Finding my birth family over 8 years ago and all the wonderful adventures and connections I've had with them since.

Books...oh, yes, I'm really thankful for books.

1 comment:

Keri said...

I'm so glad you found us...you are such a blessing to our family and life just wouldn't be the same without you in it! Love you! *hugs*

PS Thanks for the nice comments about my latest blog. :)