Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hockey

I'm in Canada, its the Olympics, hockey is Canada's game (thats what Coca Cola, Michael J Fox and any person on the street will tell you), so I'm being sucked into the hockey fanatic machine. I'm learning about icing (not the kind that's on your cupcake), offsides (a little like in football but not really) power plays and boat horns (that's what the goal horn sounds like to me). At the moment I am watching the Canada Russia quarter final game (and with a score of 7-3 that boat horn has been sounding a lot) . And Canada is owning the game (after all its IS their game). and I admit...its pretty darn exciting...this really is a game especially made for those with ADD! so fast...half the time I don't even see the puck go in the goal (sometimes not even on the replay). I don't know what I'm going to do if Canada meets the US in the finals! But for now Go Team Canada!

No comments: