Tuesday, February 23, 2010

In Montreal

Finally a moment to blog. These past few months have been so incredibly full of moving, finishing the house, moving again, selling our old house, the holidays, and more. I don't think i realized how weary i was until Jerry and I got to Montreal for this week's vacation. It is wonderful not to have to do anything of importance, no decisions to be made, no 7:30 meetings with one contractor or the other, no deliveries to receive. And its snowing, even more reason to read, blog, tweet, nap and eat by the fire.

Jerry is experimenting with crepes and pancakes these days. So today I got nutella/blueberry pancakes...yum...with good VanHoutte coffee. Next up...a bath while the Roomba does my vacuuming (poor thing is a little perplexed over the fringe on the oriental rugs!). Then back to the fire and Malcolm Gladwell's What the Dog Saw.

I've updated my travel blog and am working on getting up pictures on the house blog, so check it out:

www.thetravelingbaesels.blogspot.com and www.annettesspot.blogspot.com

No comments: