Friday, January 9, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me

Yesterday I turned 53 years old, how can that be? just yesterday I was 32 with a brand new baby...now I am 53 and Jason's turning 21 in April...yikes!

To celebrate I had dinner with my mom and my best friend since I was 4 (would that make her my BFS4?). I'm in California visiting mom and family so will have to wait til I get home to celebrate with my sweety Jerry. We ate at Lucille's BBQ which is a new (to me) chain here in So Cal. EXCELLENT barbeque. And, bizarre as it sounds, I loved the deepfried dill pickles. We laughed, talked, laughed, ate and ate...a wonderful evening,

Mom and Me

Judy and the deepfried dill pickles

Judy, Maxine, and Annette

at Lucille's Barbeque.

1 comment:

Jennie @ Porch Swing Quilts said...

Okay, pregnant girl here loves the idea of deep-fried pickles!
Glad to see you had a good birthday.