Saturday, January 26, 2013

3 of #52Lists (Favorite TV Shows from Childhood)


TV Shows I loved from Childhood

What did I forget? (update below)

50s to 60s

Sheriff John’s
Wonderful World of Disney
Bonanza
To Tell the Truth
Many Lives of Dobie Gillis
Ed Sullivan Show
Donna Reed Show
Father Knows Best
Make Room for Daddy
Leave it to Beaver
Seahunt
I Love Lucy
Lassie
Our Miss Brooks
Real McCoys
Red Skelton Hour

60s

Addams Family
Andy Griffith Show
My Three Sons
Flipper
Gidget
The Flying Nun
Gilligan’s Island
Batman
Beverly Hillbillies
Brady Bunch
Green Acres
Here Comes the Brides
I Dream of Jeannie
Patty Duke Show
Petticoat Junction
Dick Van Dyke Show
F Troop
The Flintstones
Hogan’s Heroes
That Girl
The Mod Squad
The Monkees
Rocky, Bullwinkle, and Friends

Update: I got a lot of response from friends on Twitter and Faceback nudging my memory...more favorites include:

What's My Line?
Password (I adored Alan Ludden)
Candid Camera
Spin & Marty
The Mickey Mouse Club
Beanie & Cecil
American Bandstand
Shindig
Ding Dong School
Captain Kangaroo (how did I forget him)
Soupy Sales Show
Laugh In
The Westerns (besides Bonanza already on the list):
     Big Valley
     Rifleman
     Gunsmoke
     Rawhide
     Wagon Train
Topper
Ghost and Mrs Muir
Casper the Friendly Ghost  

No comments: