Thursday, January 17, 2013

First (and Second) List of 52

Today I saw on Twitter that there is a #52lists project going around.  With @meetmeatatmikes as the catalyst, I'm joining in.  A list a week (but I'm behind so here are two). Shared here on my blog and on twitter via @abaesel2.  Join me?

Places I Have Lived

Pico Rivera, CA (the longest place I've ever lived...my first 18 years)
Cypress, CA
Edinburgh, Scotland (summer of 1978)
Irvine, CA (my first place on my own)
Newport Beach, CA for all of about 6 months...great apartment...but I got married and moved to....
Laguna Beach, CA where we lived in 3 different houses on
     Panorama Dr
     Bonn Dr
     Nestall Rd
Maple Valley, Wa (yay, we escaped California)
Issaquah, WA (our beautiful home in the middle of a forest)
Ashland, OR (too short)
Villanova, PA
St Petersburg, FL (the last move)

and on and off in Montreal, Quebec

Jobs: Loosely Defined

Candystriper
Bookkeeping Clerk, Kilsby Tubesupply
Salesperson at Bookstore
Bookkeeping Clerk at Bookstore
Intern, Orange County Office of Consumer Affairs
Staff Researcher, Orange County Office of Consumer Affairs
Bank Teller
Research Assistant at UC Irvine Graduate School of Administration
Planning Intern, City of Irvine
Environmental Planner/Project Manager: LSA Associates
Environmental Planner/Co-Owner: Sanchez Talarico Associates
Environmental Planner/Owner: ASB Planning, Inc.
Mother, Wife, and CFO of the Baesel Family
Board Member and Chair: Issaquah Rivers and Streams Advisory Board
Parent Volunteer at Arbor Montessori School, Clark Elementary, Ashland Middle, Welsh Valley Middle
     School and Harriton High School
Chair, Parent Advisory Committe for annual Career Symposium at Harriton High School
Board Member: Bryn Mawr Newcomers Club
President: Bryn Mawr Newcomers Club
Blogger



No comments: