Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Connecting

I love blogging. And I like that some of my friends and family have blogs of their own.  I really like goodreads.com, flickr.com, even facebook!  All different ways of staying connected with friends and family who live far (and not so far).  There are a circle of 5 of us on goodreads where we post on a regular basis what we've read (and how we liked the book) and what we want to read.  I find that what people choose to read and what they have to say about it is like a small window into their heart and soul.  It gives me a fuller impression of who they are and what is important to them.  I have a growing circle of family and friends on facebook.com which gives us a chance to see each other through photos and just infomally connect on a more regular basis.  On top of that I've found old friends from high school and college on facebook...something I wouldn't have been able to do otherwise.  Pretty cool!  Flickr.com gives me a window into the world of thousands of photographers which is both inspirational and educational.  Connecting...I like it!

No comments: