Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LIke a Rolling Stone

Okay...I've got a date with destiny...Friday, July 18th...i'm getting my gallbladder out. 
 
The doc looked at my ultrasound and said "have you seen your gallbladder? (with a slight bit of incredulity to the tone of his voice". ) Me: ummm.  No.  Doc: "it's REALLY full...must be at least 50 stones".  me...ummm, really?  doc: yep,  really! needs to come out.  Me: ummmm...OK.
 
Yes..it's true..I actually was minimally verbal!  (I know you all would have like to see that...well you missed your chance!)
 
Having it done at Bryn Mawr...will spend the night (you get better pain stuff that way)...home Saturday morning!.  I liked the doctor...he's done something 3000 of these surgeries!!!!  wow...
 
so that's that from Stone central (How I wish I was referring to Mick, Ronnie, Keith, and Charlie)

No comments: