Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Tag your it!

I got tagged by my niece, Jenny...you have to find pictures for all the "answers".

Where was I born?

Murphy Hospital in Whittier California.  The hospital no longer exists as it was first converted to dorms for Whittier College and then demolished to make way for condos. So no photos of hospital...instead a photo from agilitynut on flickr of a restaurant from my young days that apparently still exists (maybe I'm not so old!!!)

Jack's Coffee Shop

A guilty pleasure: Concerts: Rock, Country, Pop, Folk...if it has a beat, I'd like to be there!

Bon Jovi - Philadelphia Concert

Favorite Movies:Gosh...depends on my mood, but right now I'm in love with the new Batman movie...amazing The Dark Knight

But in general most movies with Johnny Depp, Colin Firth, Robert Downey Jr or Hugh Jackman...I'm there.

Favorite Restaurants of late: Dim Sum at La Maison Kam Fung in Montreal:

Favorite color: To Live in:  Yellows  To Wear: Oranges

Favorite place to shop: It's really the internet:  zappos.com for shoes, amazon.com for books, ebay.com for wierd things...but for "walk-in" shopping

Favorite vacation:

Our trips to Montreal:The Dome of Marche Bonsecours

And the summer I went to Ireland with Jason:

Favorite Car: My cayenne:

Although I have the fondest memories of my old blue LandCruiser that I put 210,000 miles on!

Favorite Flower: Peonies (I'll miss them when we move to Florida...but I'll get to have camellias and gardenias there!)

Dream Career:  Well I had one already.  But if I could have a career in retirment it would have to be travel writing which I do now for a hobby:

National Geographic Traveler

My favorite hobby:  It's a toss up between writing and photography.

 

I tag my nieces Keri and Kelly...have fun!

 

 

No comments: